TERMS OF SERVICE
AMS Trading Group LLC (“AMS”) provides its registered members with a number of benefits, including access to selected financial information services owned or operated by or on behalf of “AMS”, (collectively, the “Membership Services”), on a free trial basis, for their individual usage or their employer’s usage provided that the person accessing the Membership Services has been authorized by their employer to use the Membership Services and who have the authority to bind their employer to the use of the Membership Services, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Additionally “AMS” reserves the right at any time to: change the Membership Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Membership Service; or impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Membership Service (with reasonable notice).
- REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY
As a member of the website, you also have certain other obligations relating to your account:
* You may not transfer or resell your use of or access to the Membership Services to any third party;
* You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account;
* You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address and password; and
* You agree to notify us at email@example.com if you become aware of any possible unauthorized use(s) of your account or any possible breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your email address or password.
Payment processing and billing for “AMS” Membership Services are only accepted through PayPal and Stripe. When you sign up through PayPal/Stripe, you may pay through your PayPal account or use any credit card accepted on PayPal/Stripe website. “AMS” will never see your payment information or your PayPal account information, only your Primary PayPal email used to pay for any “AMS” Membership Services if PayPal is being used. Cancellations are conducted through your PayPal/Stripe account or AMS profile.
Cancellation of your subscription will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle, with no pro-rata refund for any unused portion of your subscription. In case of a cancelled trial the member is not allowed a second trial if the product is purchased again within 6 months of the first purchase. “AMS” may at times offer promotional trial periods. We offer trial products at no charge, you do not have to cancel those. After upgrading a trial, all sales will be final. This means, as soon as a payment has gone through, the trial period automatically has ended and therefore there is no refund. Please be aware that PayPal may charge service fees for refunding payments. For more details about PayPal or Stripe, please visit http://www.paypal.com or http://www.stripe.com.
- USER CONDUCT
When using the Membership Services you may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Membership Services to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in any other manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Membership Services:
* You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Membership Services. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
* You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Membership Service, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our websites;
* You agree not to express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
* You agree not to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion “AMS” web site, products or the Membership Services;
* You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” any content available through “AMS”’s website and the Membership Services without our prior written authorization;
* You agree not to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through “AMS”’s websites or the Membership Service;
* You agree not to harvest or collect information about users of the Membership Services without their express consent; and
* You agree not to login to the website from more than one computer at the same time.
Certain areas of this website available through the Membership Services enable you to access online forums where you can post messages and read messages posted by other users (the “Forums”). Some of the Forums topics are selected by “AMS” and others are created by users. “AMS” does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any content posted on the Forums, whether the topic is first selected by “AMS” or a user. The Forums are a free service provided to users of “AMS”. By posting a message in the Forums, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms, then do not use the Forums.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Membership Services:
* You agree to post only messages that relate to the subject matter of the Forum;
* You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
* You agree not to post material that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a “AMS” employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
* You agree not to post material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or harms minors in any way.
* You agree not to post material that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
* You agree to give attribution to others when you quote or paraphrase materials owned by others, and to limit your quotations to no more than 50 words;
* You agree not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer;
* You agree not to advertise or promote any goods or services in the Forums. This includes, among other things, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, and “pyramid schemes;”
* You agree not to post material that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
* You agree not to conduct contests or distribute chain letters through the Forums;
* You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Forums. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation; and
* By posting a message, uploading a file, or engaging in any other form of communication through a Forum, you are granting “AMS” a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such messages, files or communications.
You agree to indemnify and hold “AMS” and its affiliates and their respective, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claims, damages, losses or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arise out of any of your postings and any material contained therein.
“AMS” hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, non-transferable, non-sub license to use the Software, in object code form, for the purpose of accessing, using and/or downloading Membership Service(s) or otherwise accessing or using the website, in each case only in accordance with the intended use of such Software (as specified on the website or by “AMS”) and solely in connection with the lawful internal business purposes of your company. No other license is granted. You acknowledge that the Software is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. and the Netherlands. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S.A. and Dutch export restrictions.
When the software is included in a course, it will be for a maximum of 4 months ( for the 2 month course ), unless discussed otherwise. After the initial period, as part of the course, the student will be offered a 20% discount on ongoing licenses for the AMS software. The discount can also be applied on lifetime licenses.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by unrelated or related parties other than “AMS”. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. “AMS” does not control these sites and is not responsible for their contents or policies. You agree not to hold “AMS” responsible for the content or operation of such websites. A hyperlink from this website to another website does not imply or mean that “AMS” endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other websites to which you might link from this website. This website may contain descriptions of and references to products, services, and firms. These references do not imply our endorsement of those products, services or entities. Under no circumstances shall any of our providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on or exposure to information obtained from or contained on the website. Rather, you are responsible to evaluate the information, advice, and other content available through the website and any products, services or firms referenced here.
- COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS AND LIMITATIONS ON USE
The content displayed on this website (the “Content”) including the content available through Membership Services is the property of “AMS” or its contributors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content includes for example, stories, tools, calculators, text, images, videos, graphics, photographs, illustrations and other items displayed on the site. This website and the Content may only be used for your personal and noncommercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the Content to anyone, including but not limited to others in your company or organization, without the express prior written consent of “AMS”, with this one exception:
You may, on an occasional and irregular basis, disseminate an insubstantial portion of Content from this website, for a noncommercial purpose, without charge, and transmitted in non-electronic form, to a limited number of individuals, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices with such portion of the Content in the same form in which the notices appear in this website, original source attribution, and the phrase “Used with permission from “AMS”.” You may not post any Content from this website to newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards or other websites, without the prior written consent of “AMS”.
The terms “AMS” and other marks and logos displayed on the website (excluding those identified as the property of third parties), are trademarks and service marks of “AMS” and may not be used without its express written consent.
This website includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. “AMS” and its content contributors are not giving investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice. “AMS” believes its content and services to be useful, but cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness. For example, the display of stock or futures quotes may be delayed by 20 minutes as required by exchanges or other information providers. Therefore “AMS” and its content contributors do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions and recommendations or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters.
As regards to trading, stocks, options and futures involve significant risk of loss and are not suitable for everyone. Nothing published on this site shall be considered a recommendation to purchase or trade the shares or contracts discussed.
The website provides general financial information designed to educate broad segments of the public. The website’s interactive features are an educational and informational service designed to help users identify savings and investment strategies that can help them meet their financial goals. They do not take into account all of the unique circumstances that may affect a user’s financial decisions, and nothing contained herein should be considered personalized investment advice that is tailored to the individual needs of users. The results obtained by using these features should not serve as the sole or primary basis for making investment decisions. Users should consult their financial advisers to develop a personalized plan that takes into account their individual needs and circumstances.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by “AMS” or one of its subsidiaries infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by “AMS” or one of its subsidiaries infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the materia
- COURSE NON DISCLOSURE AND REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges on any course purchases. Due to the nature of the course there is a strict NO REFUND policy. We not offer a refund nor an exchange for any reason on the courses. Course materials fall under the non-disclose term as stated in section 14.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Due to the number of sources from which content in this website is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content and this amstradinggroup.com website. THE CONTENT IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. “AMS” AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR THIS WEBSITE ITSELF. NEITHER “AMS” NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. “AMS” DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT WILL “AMS”, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT OR THIS WEBSITE. “AMS” AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
“AMS” makes no representations that the materials provided are appropriate, available or useful in locations outside the Netherlands. Anyone who elects to use this website from other locations does so at their own risk and is responsible to comply with all local laws and rules that apply.
None of “AMS” staff, consultants, contractors, or third-party content providers shall be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, newsletter, or twitter feed. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL “AMS” OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, NEWSLETTER, OR TWITTEER FEED, including, but not limited to, damages due to: loss of data, income or profit; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; reliance by a user on information obtained from “AMS” or any linked site; errors, omissions or interruptions; deletion of files or email; defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance; communications failure; and theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to “AMS”’s records, programs or services. You agree that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the website. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all instances.
- MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL TERMS
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (the ‘Agreement’)
|AMS Trading Group LLC aka AMS (the ‘Provider’) known as|
|THE FIRST PART|
|– AND –|
|AMS Trading Group LLC Subscriber (the ‘Recipient of emails from AMS Trading Group LLC’)|
|OF THE SECOND PART|
- By agreeing to become a AMS member, the Provider and the Recipient enter into a confidentiality agreement
with regard to the AMS futures market recommendations. (the ‘Permitted Purpose’).
- In connection with the Permitted Purpose, the Recipient will receive certain confidential information (the ‘Confidential Information’).
IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of the Provider providing the Confidential Information to the Recipient in addition to other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
- All written and oral information and materials disclosed or provided by the Provider to the Recipient under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Recipient.
- ‘Confidential Information’ means all data and information relating to the business of the Provider, including proprietary and trade secret technology and Production Processes, Other Proprietary Data, Business Operations, Computer Software, Computer Technology, Marketing and Development Operations, and Customers.
- Confidential Information will also include any information which has been disclosed by a third party to the Provider and governed by a non-disclosure agreement entered into between the third party and the Provider. Confidential Information will not include information that:
- is generally known in the industry of the Provider;
- is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public through no wrongful act of the Recipient;
- the Recipient rightfully had in its possession prior to receiving the Confidential Information from the Provider;
- is independently created by the Recipient without direct or indirect use of the Confidential Information;
- the Recipient rightfully obtains from a third party who has the right to transfer or disclose it.
- ‘Production Processes’ means processes used in the creation, analysis and publication of the provided market information, including but not limited to formulas, charts, patterns, models, methods, techniques, processes, procedures, programs, and designs;
- ‘Other Proprietary Data’ means information relating to the Provider’s proprietary rights prior to any public disclosure of such information, including but not limited to the nature of the proprietary rights, production data, technical and engineering data, technical concepts, market data and related results, simulation results, the status and details of research and analysis of market recommendations, and information regarding acquiring, protecting, enforcing and licensing proprietary rights (including patents, copyrights and trade secrets);
- ‘Business Operations’ means internal personnel and financial information, vendor names and other vendor information (including vendor characteristics, services and agreements), purchasing and internal cost information, internal services and operational manuals, and the manner and methods of conducting the Provider’s business;
- ‘Computer Software’ means all sets of statements, instructions or programs, whether in human readable or machine readable form, that are expressed, fixed, embodied or stored in any manner and that can be used directly or indirectly in a computer (‘Computer Programs’); any report format, design or drawing created or produced by such Computer Programs; and all documentation, design specifications and charts, and operating procedures which support the Computer Programs;
- ‘Computer Technology’ means all scientific and technical information or material pertaining to any machine, appliance or process, including specifications, proposals, models, designs, formulas, test results and reports, analyses, simulation results, tables of operating conditions, materials, components, industrial skills, operating and testing procedures, shop practices, know-how and show-how;
- ‘Marketing and Development Operations’ means marketing and development plans, price and cost data, price and fee amounts, pricing and billing policies, quoting procedures, marketing techniques and methods of obtaining business, forecasts and forecast assumptions and volumes, and future plans and potential strategies of the Provider which have been or are being discussed; and
- ‘Customers’ means names of customers and their representatives, contracts and their contents and parties, customer services, data provided by customers and the type, quantity and specifications of products and services purchased, leased, licensed or received by clients of the Provider.
- The Recipient will not sell, publish, distribute or disperse the provided Confidential Information for profit or gain in any way shape or form.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Recipient must keep the Confidential Information confidential.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Confidential Information will remain the exclusive property of the Provider; and will only be used by the Recipient for the Permitted Purpose. The Recipient will not use the Confidential Information for any purpose which might be directly or indirectly detrimental to the Provider or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- The obligations to ensure and protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information imposed on the Recipient in this Agreement and any obligations to provide notice under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination, as the case may be, of this Agreement and those obligations will last indefinitely.
The information and data in the following report(s) were obtained from sources considered reliable. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. Their accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed and the giving of the same is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation on our part with respect to the sale or purchase of any commodities or securities. “AMS”, its officers, directors and its contributors may in the normal course of business, have position(s), which may or may not agree with the opinions expressed in this report. “AMS”, its officers, and directors are not agents, representatives, or affiliates of the CME Group.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.